Baked Garlic Fries
- Author: Ester Perez
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 28 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 large russet potatoes, sliced into 1/2 inch matchsticks
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 garlic cloves crushed or finely minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet (or two medium baking sheets) with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together sliced potatoes, oil, salt and garlic until well distributed. It is best to mix with hands.
- Place potato slices on baking sheet as shown in photo above. Do not let the potatoes touch.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 28-30 minutes or until lightly crispy on top and golden brown on the underside.
- Serve with avocado cream dip.