Easy Instant Pot Golden Beets
- Author: Ester Perez
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 26 mins
- Total Time: 31
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium golden beets
- Rinse and scrub beets. Cut off leafy part.
- Add 2 cups of water to the Instant Pot and place trivet or steamer basket into the Instant Pot.
- Add beets, place lid and put on sealing mode.
- Turn Instant Pot on to high pressure for 12 minutes for soft beets (my favorite) and 7 minutes for crunchy beets.
- Once timer beeps, allow to sit another 14 minutes to steam.
- Using an oven mitt or wooden spoon, release pressure. Careful with the steam!
- Use tongs to carefully remove beets from the Instant Pot.
- Place beets on a cutting board and allow to cool to touch before removing skins.
- Use a paper towel to remove skins and slice before serving.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.