Looking for an Easy Paleo/Gluten Free Pancake Recipe? Then this one is for you! These Paleo Banana Pancakes are whipped up in the blender and take only 1 1/2 minutes per pancake. Stuff it with some sliced bananas and you have a hearty delicious breakfast whipped up in minutes!
I make breakfast every day for my kiddos and always try to make something in 20 minutes or less. These pancakes are an easy way to sneak eggs into their breakfast without them even knowing it! This recipe calls for 5 eggs and has NO artificial sweeteners. It is sweetened naturally with a ripe banana and made with coconut flour.
I stuffed these with bananas, rolled them up and topped them with Coconut Whipped Cream. I had a chilled can of organic coconut milk in the fridge. When you do this, the cream rises to the top. (This only works with full fat coconut milk, I stock up on this brand.) I then scooped out the thick cream, whipped it up and used the remaining liquid for the pancake batter. It worked out perfectly!
For delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
For more Delicious Gluten Free & Paleo Breakfast Recipes, check out:
Easy Paleo Banana Pancakes (Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Nut Free)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 pancakes
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 5 organic eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil for pan
- 1/2 banana, sliced for each rolled pancake(optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender (except sliced bananas and coconut oil) and blend on high until batter is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat a pancake griddle to low-medium heat and rub with coconut oil, pour 3 tablespoons of batter onto the center of the griddle and make sure it spreads out evenly.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute or until pancake is steamed through.
- Uncover pancake and flip with a rubber spatula.
- Cook uncovered on second side for 30-45 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Makes approximately 12 pancakes.
- Serve with sliced bananas, whipped coconut cream and grade B maple syrup.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Kale and Golden Beet Salad w/Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette - 16 January, 2018
- Easy Instant Pot Golden Beets - 11 January, 2018
- Instant Pot Paleo Cinnamon Walnut Sweet Potato Bread - 27 December, 2017