Easy Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl w/Cilantro Cream Dressing
- Author: Ester Perez
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main
- drizzle avocado or olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1/2 cup lightly packed watercress
- 4 Tablespoons edamames
- 4 slices mango
- 3/4-1 cup chopped smoked salmon
- Cilantro Cream Dressing (Recipe Below)
- Heat a saute pan to medium heat. Add oil and cauliflower rice. Saute for 1 minute. Turn off heat and fold in arugula, leave in pan and set aside.
- Chop mango and salmon into 1 inch squares. Set aside.
- Get two large bowls ready and divide cauliflower & arugula mixture between bowls. Arrange watercress to one side. Top with chopped mango, edamame and smoked salmon.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Cream Dressing and serve immediately.