Grain Free Everything Cinnamon Rolls
Grain Free Everything Cinnamon Rolls Author: Ester Perez
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 7-8
- 1 Batch Grain Free Everything Dough
- 2-3 Tablespoons tapioca flour for rolling
- 3 Tablespoons palm shortening plus 1/2 teaspoon for greasing pan
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix together shortening, coconut sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on counter or large cutting board.
- Dust surface and rolling pin with tapioca flour.
- Roll dough into a 10 by 12 inch rectangle.
- Spread cinnamon sugar mixture onto dough with a spatula.
- Roll dough into a log. (See photo above)
- Slice into 7-8 pieces. Do not cut too thick so center cooks properly.
- Grease a baking dish with shortening, place cinnamon rolls, cut side up and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Top with desired glaze (see recipe choices below). Serve warm.
Nutritional info below includes 1 tablespoon orange cream glaze per roll.