These Paleo Pita Chips are savory, crunchy and perfect for dipping into guacamole or a gigantic scoop of your favorite tuna salad. They are brightened up with a hint of chili and garlic powder to give them a delightful zing.
They are grain free, gluten free and dairy free. Their shape holds together nicely for dipping too!
These paleo pita chips took me less than 10 minutes of prep time and only 10 minutes to bake so they can be made in 20 minutes or less! Be sure to roll them between two large sheets of parchment paper and the thinner these are, the better. Thinner chips are crispier chips and crispy chips are the greatest!
(This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to view my full Disclosure Policy.)
My favorite way to eat these is with a flavorful tuna salad. A great tuna salad always starts with a good quality tuna packed in olive oil. Then toss in some mayo, olives, cilantro, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
A yummy tuna salad plus these paleo pita chips will make a delightful afternoon snack or fast & easy lunch! I hate to admit that these will be eaten very quickly!
Mine were devoured in a matter of minutes! Bon Appetit!
Looking for a great guide for going Paleo with delicious healthy quick recipes, I highly recommend my friend Louise’s book, The Essential Paleo Cookbook.
For more delicious gluten free/paleo friendly recipes straight to your inbox, subscribe below! You will get a free Delicious Paleo Breakfast E-Book as a thank you gift!Print
Paleo Pita Chips
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons egg whites (from 1 large egg)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Whisk dry ingredients until all lumps are removed. Add egg whites and mix well. Form a disk with dough.
- Roll dough between 2 large sheets of parchment paper to 1/8” thin. Cut triangles using a pizza cutter.
- Gently separate the pieces so they do not touch using a very flat spatula.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Allow to cool. Serve with tuna salad, guacamole or dip.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 57