Paleo Pita Chips
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons egg whites (from 1 large egg)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Whisk dry ingredients until all lumps are removed. Add egg whites and mix well. Form a disk with dough.
- Roll dough between 2 large sheets of parchment paper to 1/8” thin. Cut triangles using a pizza cutter.
- Gently separate the pieces so they do not touch using a very flat spatula.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Allow to cool. Serve with tuna salad, guacamole or dip.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 57