Smoothie bowls are so much more satisfying than a regular smoothie. Have you seen these in your local smoothie shop? If not, you will soon! They are trendy, delicious and look gorgeous! It is like eating a masterpiece! My daughter and husband gawked at this Pitaya Smoothie Bowl when I brought it out.
This Pitaya Smoothie Bowl is made with an Organic Pitaya Plus Smoothie Pack that is a blend of Pitaya and Dragonfruit, hence giving it a brilliant fuchsia color. Pitaya is high in magnesium, fiber and full of anti-oxidants! I blended the Pitaya Plus Smoothie pack with ripe bananas and cashew butter. Then, I topped it off with hemp seeds, chia seeds, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
It takes only 10 minutes to make and tastes oh so good! What would you add to your smoothie bowl???
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these delicious breakfast recipes:
Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 large
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 packets organic pitaya/dragonfruit smoothie packs (I purchased this at Sprouts)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 heaping tablespoons cashew butter
- sliced strawberries
- chia seeds
- hemp seeds
- Add smoothie packs, bananas and cashew butter to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl.
- Top with sliced strawberries, blueberries, chia seeds and hemp seeds.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Kale and Golden Beet Salad w/Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette - 16 January, 2018
- Easy Instant Pot Golden Beets - 11 January, 2018
- Instant Pot Paleo Cinnamon Walnut Sweet Potato Bread - 27 December, 2017