Holistic Health Coaching
1 Hour Health Coaching-$90*
Includes Health History, goal planning, recommended foods for optimal nourishment & session notes
4 week “Healthy 30 Transformation” coaching package=4 one hour sessions for $325 (Best Value-Most Popular)Contact Ester today to schedule your consultation at (818)640-5770 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Please see some of Ester’s amazing rock star client testimonials below. They took the coaching, put it into practice and got amazing results! You can too!
Health Coaching Testimonials:
- October 21, 2016-“During the months of June through August I was eating terribly and couldn’t stop. My sugar cravings were daily. I ate at least a pint of chocolate mint ice cream nightly! My moods were impatient and I was always on edge. Each week I tried to eat healthy which lasted 2 days at best. I knew I needed help! At the end of August, I tearfully reached out to Ester. Hence, we started my Healthy30 journey for the month of September. With Ester’s weekly coaching with food knowledge, recipes, what to order at restaurants, weekly skill challenges and her kindness, I became committed to eating well. Within one week my sugar cravings were no longer the center of my eating. I wanted good food and within two weeks it was easy for me to say “no” to unhealthy foods. She said my taste buds would change Ester explained the importance of prepping healthy food 2-3 times a week. This helped when I needed that snack NOW, but also to have as side dishes with each meal. One night I actually was happily prepping food at 9pm. I had so much energy! Through the journey Ester coached me through life’s little stressors and my emotional eating habits. She encouraged me to make empowering daily decisions through mindful awareness and helpful books to read. My food habits and healthy food choices have improved immensely. I have more control and energy not to mention, “What happened to those terrible moods?” I still have mishaps but find it’s easier to get back on track. I now make positive choices that bring me healthy physical and emotional balance. I could not have done this on my own. Thank you Ester! –With great gratitude, Michelle”
- November 12, 2015-“Ester is an angel. When I was searching for someone knowledgeable to assist me in beginning and developing my habits with the Body Ecology Diet, she appeared! From the very beginning, Ester has been very attentive to my comments and very supportive of my efforts to better my health. She encourages growth, both nutritionally and spiritually, as both are interconnected in lifestyle. She is an excellent teacher with a comforting voice that speaks from a place of wisdom and great care. I can’t recommend her more. Her passion for her work in healing with nature is unmatched and inspiring. As a client, I am motivated to do better after every talk with her. She is not only a coach, but a wonderful confidante, a gentle healer and now, trusted friend.”-Jennifer S.
- “Hello Ester! Thank you so much for your encouragement during our cleanse! All of your advice, tips, and wonderful recipes were extremely helpful! Thank you for going with me to Costco and Trader Joes on that first day to guide me through my shopping! We really appreciate your support and phone calls to check on us during our cleanse! Mostly thank you for the wonderful example you and your family have set for all of us! This truly has been one of the most challenging experiences for us. We feel great! As we continue on this path of healthy eating, we hope to inspire others the way you have inspired us. We love you. Eddie and Pauline”
- April 27, 2015 Workshop:
- Healthy You Community Cleanse- this was an amazing group of over 30 participants, here are a few testimonials from this amazing group:
- “I found that by distilling my diet down to a few essentials, I was able to clearly see the severity of my dependence on snack foods to sustain my energy and alleviate stress. I’m still working on it, but at least with the program, I was guilt free if I indulged in the occasional dried date or handful of nuts, rather than chips or bread products. I wish I would have lost more, but being honest with myself, it is really pretty amazing that I lost weight at all when I was eating well the “whole” time.”-Participant
- “This class helped me immensely with choosing the right healthy Whole30 foods to eat. I found myself turning away from sugars (my weakness) and feeling proud for this accomplishment.”-Participant
- “The Whole 30 program has changed the way I eat for good. I’m happy about the weight loss, but more importantly, I want to now feed my family this way for their optimum health. I have a lot of food allergies and one has already gone away! I’m going to continue with Whole 30”-Participant
- “Great program. Very educational. Not too hard to follow. Could be done by anyone who put their mind to it. Effective results in 30 days.”-Participant
- July 14, 2014-I recently went on a 10-day Green Smoothie Cleanse June of 2014, in attempts to lose weight and eat healthier. I acquired an informational packet on how to do it, from where I got it I don’t remember (maybe my sister), Ester was instrumental in my success. After prayer and desiring more energy I felt it was time to do it. She was not only emotionally supportive of my success, but very knowledgeable about any mishaps and questions that came up with my new endeavor. With 3 kids under the age of 10, believe me, mishaps happen. She was helpful during as well as after my cleanse when I would text or call her. I preferred text. I received quick responses. But ask her what works better, she is fantastic with any form of communication. I needed lots of communication. After all, I was ridding myself from cravings and foods that may have been toxic to me for 36 years. She instructed me on the best foods to eat, for example, if I experienced diarrhea, or best foods to introduce after a cleanse. Ester went above and beyond, encouraging me every step of the way, rejoicing in my victories. She was my cheerleader. She strives to see her clients succeed. It was all a positive experience because of Ester! I thank God and Ester for my success!
Former Overweight Mom for about the last 11 years! Now I am losing it for life!
- July 11, 2013-Recently my daughter was diagnosed with eczema. I tried everything to relieve her of this! When I was referred to Ester she made me feel like it was possible to help my little girl. Ester is so positive and thorough! She spent a long time talking to me about what I can do myself to help her. Ester’s encouragement was sincere because I knew she had gone through some of the same issues. Not only was she an amazing consultant, but her “program” worked! I am so happy to recommend Ester to anyone who wishes to live life vibrantly! She is an amazing woman! Thanks Ester!-Heather
- June 10, 2011-I immediately felt comfortable working with Ester, she is a nice,caring, and understanding person. She demonstrates deep knowledge in identifying any health problems. After following her recommendations my health showed immediate improvement. The recipes she shares are easy to prepare and delicious. I always look forward to work with her.– Natalia
- June 10, 2011-I usually do not write referrals, but in this case I couldn’t help but spread the word. Ester is an extremely knowledgable food coach/nutritionist with a knack for combing super healthy food with tasty recipes, and kid friendly dished, snacks and treats. To augment all this, her skills in Iridology and Detoxing are a perfect vehicle to optimum health, healing and vibrant wellbeing. Her own health and commitment is evidence of this. Her knowledge of the power of fermented foods give her an edge that few can compete with. Add to this her patience and sensitivity and you have got an amazing professional to help you reach maximum health. Even though I have been on the alternative health path for years, I have benefitted greatly from Ester’s advice and Iridology readings.– Mary