I have been experimenting with sprouted lentil flour and came up with a nice savory grain free bread recipe. My daughter loves this bread recipe so I knew it was good enough to share!
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these yummy gluten free recipes:
- 1 cup sprouted lentil flour
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons of Himalayan salt
- 6 pastured eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 3 Tablespoons of melted ghee or coconut oil
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of raw sunflower seeds
- ½ teaspoon of caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line a 9 X 5 loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together lentil flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Make sure to remove all lumps in flour.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add in eggs, honey, melted ghee, water and apple cider vinegar.
- With a large fork, stir wet ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Pour wet dough into loaf pan and sprinkle sunflower and caraway seeds on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Green Chicken and Chorizo Enchiladas with Dairy Free Crema - 23 March, 2017
- Ultimate Gluten Free Pantry Clean-out: “18 Foods to Replace When Going Gluten Free - 21 March, 2017
- St. Patrick’s Day Healthy Treat bag with free Printable - 14 March, 2017