Best Paleo Carrot Muffins are bursting at the seams with fall flavors! They have the perfect blend of cinnamon and pumpkin spice that will excite your taste buds! Gluten Free, dairy free, grain free and Paleo friendly.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or light flavored oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated carrot (2 medium carrots)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar and vanilla to dry ingredients and beat until batter is smooth. Fold in grated carrot and stir. (If using walnuts, add along w/grated carrot)
- Line a muffin tin with 12 baking cups. Using a large ice cream scoop, fill each baking cup 2/3 full. Bake in 350 degree oven for 22-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.