Want to have mashed potatoes without the carbs? Then try this! Cauliflower Mash “Potatoes”. It has the creaminess and luxuriousness of mashed potatoes without the guilt!
It is super easy to make, just steam a head of cauliflower florets with 3 garlic cloves for 10 minutes or until tender. Puree in the food processor or Vitamix with either 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise or ghee and add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste. That is basically it! This delicious cauliflower mash “potatoes” goes perfect with roast chicken or ribs. It is Whole30 Approved and is a great way to get more vegetables into little ones. My kids loved dipping their magic chicken wings into this!
I used the remaining cauliflower mash “potatoes” to top off chili stuffed bell peppers. Next time I will use leftovers for a Shepherd’s Pie! Yum!
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these yummy gluten free recipes:Print
Cauliflower Mash “Potatoes”
It has the creaminess and luxuriousness of mashed potatoes without the guilt!
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Steam cauliflower and garlic for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain liquid.
- Puree cauliflower and garlic in food processor or Vitamix until smooth and creamy.
- Add homemade mayonnaise and salt. Blend. Serve hot.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Refreshing Energy Boosting Juice - 18 June, 2019
- 5 Minute Strawberry Cucumber Mint Infused Water - 11 June, 2019
- Easy Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe - 3 June, 2019