Have you given up on dairy free sour cream substitutes? There are lots of versions on the market filled with tofu, pea protein and tons of weird ingredients I can’t even pronounce! This dairy free sour cream is clean, simple and tastes great!
(This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to view my full Disclosure Policy.)
Thank God for cashews and canned coconut milk! The combination is absolutely perfect! This Dairy Free Sour Cream tastes better than any one I have found on the market and it is made with REAL ingredients! Plus, this dairy free sour cream is vegan and Paleo friendly.
How to Make Dairy Free Sour Cream
You Will Need:
- raw cashews
- canned full fat canned coconut milk, I like this brand
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh garlic
- onion powder
- vitamix or mini food processor–this is ideal for making dressings, dips, mayo
For breakfast I had Loaded Sweet Potatoes with Cowboy Chili and Dairy Free Sour Cream. Plus, I will be sharing several Paleo friendly desserts this month! Yum!
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Enjoy this dairy free sour cream recipe with:
Dairy Free Sour Cream RecipePrint
This dairy free sour cream is clean, simple and tastes great! Made with cashews and coconut milk.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Category: Condiments
- How to Create a Zero Waste Kitchen - 20 August, 2021
- 10 Naturally Immune Boosting Foods and Why You Should Eat Them - 13 January, 2021
- Berry Tropical Green Smoothie - 31 May, 2020