This refreshing Dandelion Green Juice is the perfect juice to boost the immune system. It is also a wonderful liver tonic.
Dandelion greens are especially good to alkalinize acidic blood because they are loaded with mineral salts. They are also high in vitamins such as calcium and potassium.
Dandelion juice is very bitter on its own so I have added fresh pineapple and lemon juice which makes it taste amazing!
Ps. Many thanks to my friend Sona. Your dandelion lemon juice was my inspiration for this recipe! XOXO.
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these yummy gluten free recipes:
Dandelion Green Juice
Dandelion Green Juice is the perfect juice to boost the immune system. It is also a wonderful liver tonic.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 1 large bundle of dandelion (6 ounces of juice)
- 1 inch of ginger root
- 1 whole lemon unpeeled
- 1/2 of a large pineapple, peeled (10 ounces of juice)
- 1 granny smith apple
- Run all items through a juicer. Stir well and serve with a pineapple wedge. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Instant Pot Chili Beans Recipe - 12 July, 2019
- Healthy Noodle Sweet and Spicy Crunch Bowl - 2 July, 2019
- 15 Fun Travel Car Games for Kids ( Mom’s Top Picks From Amazon) - 25 June, 2019