This refreshing Dandelion Green Juice is a delicious and healthy tonic.
Dandelion greens are especially good to alkalinize acidic blood because they are loaded with mineral salts. They are also high in vitamins such as calcium and potassium.
Please not that dandelion can moderately interfere with certain medications. To read more about that, check out Web MD’s article on dandelion.
Dandelion juice is very bitter on its own so I have added fresh pineapple and lemon juice which makes it taste amazing!
Ps. Many thanks to my friend Sona. Your dandelion lemon juice was my inspiration for this recipe! XOXO.
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these yummy gluten free recipes:
Dandelion Green Juice is the perfect juice to boost the immune system. It is also a wonderful liver tonic.
- 1 large bundle of dandelion (6 ounces of juice)
- 1 inch of ginger root
- 1 whole lemon unpeeled
- 1/2 of a large pineapple, peeled (10 ounces of juice)
- 1 granny smith apple
- Run all items through a juicer. Stir well and serve with a pineapple wedge. Enjoy!
- How to Create a Zero Waste Kitchen - 20 August, 2021
- 10 Naturally Immune Boosting Foods and Why You Should Eat Them - 13 January, 2021
- Berry Tropical Green Smoothie - 31 May, 2020