Easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl-a satisfying breakfast of creamy blended fruit layered with freshly chopped strawberries, sliced bananas and crunchy granola. This delightful breakfast is full of wholesome goodness and ready in just 10 minutes! A healthy breakfast the whole family will love! Gluten Free and Vegan Friendly.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 4 pitted dates
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide smoothie between 2 large bowls and top with desired toppings.
- Crunchy granola, fresh sliced strawberries and sliced bananas work best as toppings in this recipe.
- Serving Size: 2