Garlic Chicken with Greek Cucumber Noodle Salad-a delicious, fast and healthy recipe. These refreshing crunchy cucumber noodles go perfect with this greek salad dressing and finger licking garlic chicken! It is a perfect combination made in 30 minutes or less. Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Keto and Whole 30 friendly.
- For the Chicken:
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 5 garlic cloves minced (I use a garlic press)
- 3 Tablespoons avocado or light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the Salad:
- 2 large English Cucumbers
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced purple onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- For the Dressing:
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add marinade for the chicken: minced garlic, oil, lemon peel and salt. Whisk and add chicken. Allow to marinade for 5 minutes. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle to high heat and cook chicken on each side until lightly golden, about 4-5 minutes per side. Once cooked, set aside in a closed tupperware to rest. ( You can make salad while chicken is cooking)
- For the salad, run the cucumbers through the spiralizer and place in a large mixing bowl. Add bell peppers, olives, cherry tomatoes, purple onion and parsley. Toss well.
- To make the dressing, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, salt and pepper to a small jar and shake well.
- To serve, divide salad onto 4 plates, chop the chicken and divide among cucumber noodle salad plates and drizzle dressing on the top and serve.
- Category: Lunch