Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies that are moist, flavorful and baked to perfection. These delicious fall cookies are made with freshly chopped Fuji apples, raisins and warming spices. They are sweetened with a blend of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and coconut sugar making these a healthy low sugar treat the whole family will love!
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix or Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped Fuji apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter, coconut sugar and Lakanto on high speed.
- On low speed, add egg and vanilla and beat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking powder, cinnamon and gluten free flour. Slowly add to wet mixture.
- Add oats, raisins and apples.
- Cover a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough with a small cookie scoop, roll dough into balls and gently press onto parchment paper. Space cookies 2 inches away from each other.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.