Gluten Free Chicken Tenders Recipe
My kids are in love with crispy crunchy chicken tenders. Call them chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, chicken fingers…really, what is the right terminology? You tell me! Either way, this is by far their favorite protein and I literally make this recipe 1-2 times a week! They love it that much! Also, my daughter wanted me to to tell you these are DELICIOUS!
I have had lots of visitors during the summer for playdates and even non-gluten free kiddos have loved these!
Some key ingredients you will need are blanched almond flour, tapioca flour, onion granules, paprika and avocado oil. I like to cook these in a cast iron griddle for even heating. These turn out crispy and golden brown. Yum!
So give these delicious gluten free chicken tenders a try. They are Paleo friendly, Whole30 approved and a quick and easy meal to make! They reheat well in the oven and can even be frozen and reheated.
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
For more delicious gluten free meals check out:
Gluten Free Chicken Tenders Recipe:
Gluten Free Chicken Tenders (Paleo/Whole30)
These chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, chicken fingers…are absolutely fabulous? They are crispy, have flavorful tender white meat and are gluten free, dairy free and grain free. Absolutely delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 chicken breasts sliced evenly into small 2-3 inch pieces long, 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, tapioca flour, salt, onion granules and paprika. Be sure to remove all lumps from almond flour.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat eggs and add chicken pieces. Coat well.
- Add 3-4 pieces of dredged chicken into flour mixture and coat well with breading. Shake off excess breading and place coated chicken on a parchment covered cookie sheet and repeat with remaining pieces.
- Pour avocado oil into a medium sized skillet, preferably cast iron. Heat onto a medium-low flame.
- When oil is hot, place 4-5 chicken tenders. Do not overcrowd. Heat for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Place chicken tenders on a paper towel lined plate.
- Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- Serve with ketchup or bar-b-Q sauce.
- Chicken tenders will store in a ziplock back in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Gluten Free Beer Battered Fish - 16 September, 2018
- 10 Delicious Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes (Dairy Free) - 22 August, 2018
- Instant Pot Gluten Free BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes - 11 July, 2018