Gluten Free Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies-these grab and go cookies are so yummy your kiddos won’t know they are actually good for them! Loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, macadamia nuts, chia seeds, cherries and raisins. Breakfast never tasted so good!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten free flour
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons almond milk or dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Preheat your oven to 375. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together coconut oil and brown sugar. Add remaining ingredients except the oats and mix well. Add oats next and mix. Batter should be sticky. If it is too dry, drizzle in almond milk until it is slightly sticky.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out dough and place onto cookie sheet. Keep cookies 2 inches apart. Gently press down. Repeat with remaining dough to make 24 cookies.
- Bake for 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.