Grain Free Bagels that are light, airy and delicious! Easily baked in the oven and topped with “Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend” for a bold pop of flavor. Gluten free, grain free and dairy free.
- 1 cup of cashew butter
- 1/3 cup of water ( only add water if cashew butter is dry)
- 1 Tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 egg whites (plus one more egg white for making an egg wash to brush bagels with)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a food processor, blend cashew butter with water until batter is slightly smooth. Add honey, apple cider vinegar and baking soda. Blend until well incorporated.
- Beat 2 egg whites with a mixer until soft peaks form. Fold cashew butter mixture into egg whites. Beat on high for 10 seconds or until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into 6 greased donut molds.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Carefully brush on egg wash, sprinkle seed blend on donuts and bake one more minute. Allow donuts to cool before removing from pan.