Healthy Noodle Sweet & Spicy Crunch Bowl-this healthy vegan noodle bowl combines warm slippery rice noodles, bright colorful crunchy veggies and a sweet and spicy Thai Sauce. The perfect nutrient dense lunch that is filling, healthy and delicious! This fast and easy vegan noodle recipe is sure to be favorite! Gluten free and vegan.
- 8 ounces of Pad Thai Rice Noodles (boiled according to package-5 minutes)
- 1 Large Carrot, grated with julienne peeler (I use this one)
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 cups small raw broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 Tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 Tablespoon Miso Chickpea
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For Serving: Siracha chili sauce, chili flakes, lime wedges (optional)
- Boil noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are boiling, grate or julienne carrots, thinly slice cabbage, prep broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Make dressing: in a small food processor, blend together water, garlic, cashew butter, Miso, maple syrup, avocado oil, coconut aminos and salt. Blend well.
- Once noodles are boiled, drain and add to a large mixing bowl, add dressing and vegetables immediately after noodles are drained and toss with a tongs and a large fork. Distribute sauce all over noodles.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with cashews.
- Serve bowls, top with Siracha Chili sauce, chili flakes and 2 lime wedges per bowl.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins