Instant Pot Best Tasting Chicken Soup-This easy comforting chicken soup is full of flavor thanks to the perfect combination of rosemary, chicken and vegetables. A great classic go-to dish when your immune system needs a boost.
Chicken Soup is one of those comfort foods that I go to when someone in my family is fighting a bug. It is my go to recipe when I am worn down to help pick me up!
Making this classic dish in the Instant Pot results in literally the Best Tasting Chicken Soup ever!
I love it that it takes only 7 minutes prep time and 10 minutes to cook in the Instant Pot! I use a quick release so that my vegetables don’t overcook.
This really is the Ultimate Instant Pot Best Tasting Chicken Soup Recipe!
If you love this Instant Pot Recipe then you will love my Ultimate Instant Pot Pinto Beans No Soaking Recipe, it is my most popular Instant Pot Recipe and my weekly go to family favorite!
It is made with my Perpetual Chicken Stock (recipe in my freebie Instant Pot ebook -opt-in above to get it from my Resource Library). This is the perfect foundation for a rich, flavorful chicken soup.
Also, the addition of fresh rosemary goes SO good in this recipe! Drizzle a bit of lemon juice when its ready and you will have one fabulous, easy, healthy chicken soup ready in no time!
If you love this recipe, then be sure to subscribe above (at the top of this post) to get my Free Instant Pot Soups, Stew & More ebook, it’s completely gluten and dairy free!
This easy comforting chicken soup is full of flavor thanks to the perfect combination of rosemary, chicken and vegetables. A great classic go-to dish when your immune system needs a boost.
- 2 TABLESPOONS AVOCADO OIL
- 1 SMALL ONION, DICED
- 3 GARLIC CLOVES, MINCED
- 3 CELERY STALKS, SLICED
- 2 LARGE CARROTS, SLICED INTO ROUNDS
- 2 BONE IN CHICKEN BREASTS W/ SKIN ON
- 2 BAY LEAVES
- 2 SPRIGS OF ROSEMARY
- 4 CUPS CHICKEN STOCK
- SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE
- GARNISH: LEMON WEDGES
- SET INSTANT POT TO SAUTE ́ MODE.
- ADD OIL, ONION, GARLIC, CELERY AND CARROTS. SAUTE 5 MINUTES.
- PLACE CHICKEN BREASTS ON TOP OF VEGETABLES. TOP OFF WITH BAY LEAVES, ROSEMARY AND CHICKEN STOCK.
- SECURE WITH LID, TURN KNOB TO SEALING POSITION AND COOK AT HIGH PRESSURE FOR 10 MINUTES. ONCE COOKING IS COMPLETE, USE AN OVEN MITT TO CAREFULLY TURN KNOB TO VENTING POSITION TO RELEASE PRESSURE.
- ONCE PRESSURE IS FULLY RELEASED, CAREFULLY REMOVE LID. REMOVE THE BAY LEAVES AND ROSEMARY STEMS.
- USING TONGS, REMOVE CHICKEN ONTO A CUTTING BOARD AND REMOVE MEAT FROM SKIN AND BONES. SHRED THE MEAT USING A FORK AND TONGS INTO SMALL BITE SIZE PIECES. ADD CHICKEN MEAT BACK INTO THE INSTANT POT.
- SEASON WITH SALT & PEPPER. SERVE WITH LEMON WEDGES.
- How to Create a Zero Waste Kitchen - 20 August, 2021
- 10 Naturally Immune Boosting Foods and Why You Should Eat Them - 13 January, 2021
- Berry Tropical Green Smoothie - 31 May, 2020