Lazy Guacamole-a delicious and quick summer salad made with avocado, tomato, freshly squeezed lemon juice and salt. Perfect for serving with pita chips and over grilled fish or chicken! High in monounsaturated fats, vitamin C and low in sugar!
- 2 avocados
- 1 dozen grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Peel avocados, remove pits and cube. Place in a small bowl.
- Slice tomatoes in half and add to bowl.
- Drizzle lemon juice over mixture and sprinkle with salt.
- Gently stir with a rubber spatula and adjust salt to taste. Serve immediately.