No-Churn Vegan Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream-an irresistible velvety ice cream made with creamy peanut butter, pure chocolate and tiny bits of chocolate chips. This simple homemade ice cream is dairy free and gluten free. A delicious summer treat for serious chocolate obsessed lovers! This recipe is included in the delicious No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book which includes 8 creamy ice cream recipes.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.66 ounces)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 ounce bar pure chocolate bar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- On low heat, melt the chocolate bar. Set aside.
- To blender add: coconut milk, maple syrup, xanthan gum and peanut butter. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan, pour in mini chocolate chips and stir. Cover with foil and freeze until firm. For a soft serve ice cream freeze for 4-5 hours and for a “firm” ice cream freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
Some have left the xanthan gum out in this recipe and it still works great.
Optional: add 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
This recipe is included in the No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book. Want more recipes? Check out The No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book with 8 vegan creamy ice cream recipes free from dairy, eggs, refined sugars and gluten.