No-Churn Vegan Meyer Lemon Ice Cream-a creamy, delicious summer ice cream made with fresh lemon zest and juice. All natural gourmet vegan ice cream. No churn vegan ice cream. Kid approved!
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (13.66 oz)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup honey
- zest of 1 Meyer lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 drops lemon essential oil OR 1/8 teaspoon lemon flavor
- Zest lemon and add to blender.
- Juice Meyer lemon to make 1/3 cup lemon juice, about 1 1/2 medium lemons. Add to blender.
- To blender add coconut milk, xanthan gum, honey and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add essential oil or lemon flavor and blend for 10 seconds. Pour into a glass container if using essential oil or loaf pan if using lemon flavor. Cover with aluminum and freeze until firm.
- Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before serving.