No-Churn Vegan Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. A creamy vanilla coconut-y ice cream that is so delicious and easy to make. No need for an ice cream maker! Serve with fresh fruit, in a cone or over pumpkin pie. This recipe is included in the delicious No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book which includes 8 creamy ice cream recipes.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk or coconut cream (13.66 ounces)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- To blender at coconut milk, maple syrup, xanthan gum and almond extract.
- Cut vanilla bean in half and scrape out seeds. Add to blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour coconut mixture into a medium loaf pan and cover with foil. Put into the freezer.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours for soft serve and 5-6 hours for a firmer ice cream. Allow to thaw for 5-10 minutes to soften before serving.
This recipe is included in the No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book. Want more recipes? Check out The No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book with 8 vegan creamy ice cream recipes free from dairy, eggs, refined sugars and gluten.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes plus freezing 5 hours