Wondering what to send to your kids St. Patrick’s Day class party? This St. Patrick’s Day Healthy Treat bag is an adorable pot o’ gold filled with green grapes. If it is hot, you can send frozen green grapes which taste oh so good! You can easily find supplies at your local craft store or online and then print out these labels onto white card stock. I have attached the FREE PRINTABLE below.
(This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to view my full Disclosure Policy.)
To make this St. Patrick’s Day Healthy Treat Bag you will need:
- fresh or frozen green grapes
- clear party bags
- green & white bakers twine
- gold baking cups
- 8.5” by 11” white card stock for printing
- scissors and a mini hole punch
Steps for Making St. Patrick’s Day Healthy Treat Bags:
- Print St. Patrick’s Day labels below onto white card stock and cut into squares
- Punch a hole into each corner
- Place a gold baking cup at the bottom of the treat bag.
- Fill with green grapes, you can also use green veggie pirate booty
- Tie with green bakers twine or any other matching twine you have available
- Loop twine through hole on label and tie a bow
Feel free to print as many St. Patrick’s Day labels as needed and if you have requests for other holidays, please let me know! I would love to hear from you!
I hope that these adorable St. Patrick’s Day labels bring your kids as much joy as they do to mine! Happy St. Paddy’s Day and may your day be filled with luck, joy and good health!
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Instant Pot Chili Beans Recipe - 12 July, 2019
- Healthy Noodle Sweet and Spicy Crunch Bowl - 2 July, 2019
- 15 Fun Travel Car Games for Kids ( Mom’s Top Picks From Amazon) - 25 June, 2019