Vegan Cream Cheese for Gluten Free Banana Spice Cake
- Author: Ester Perez
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- Category: frosting
- 2 cups soaked raw cashews (quick soak for 30 mins in hot water)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread onto Gluten Free Banana Spice Cake immediately before serving or store in a sealed container to chill until ready to use.