Grain Free Death By Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Author: Ester Perez
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf
- Category: Dessert
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup almond or (coconut milk for nut-free version)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup 100% dark cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated on small holes
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and beat. Add avocado oil, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Whisk together until mixed.
- Add coconut sugar, coconut flour, tapioca flour, cacao powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together until well incorporated. Add grated zucchini and stir.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and using a spatula, add batter. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and stir in gently with spatula.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the zucchini bread comes out clean.