Baked Garlic Fries
These Baked Garlic Fries with Avocado Cream Dip are the perfect healthy alternative to traditional french fries. These garlicky crispy fries pair perfectly with this sweet and creamy dip. Loved by grown-up and kids alike!
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 28 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 large russet potatoes, sliced into 1/2 inch matchsticks
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 garlic cloves crushed or finely minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet (or two medium baking sheets) with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together sliced potatoes, oil, salt and garlic until well distributed. It is best to mix with hands.
- Place potato slices on baking sheet as shown in photo above. Do not let the potatoes touch.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 28-30 minutes or until lightly crispy on top and golden brown on the underside.
- Serve with avocado cream dip.
Nutritional data below includes 2 tablespoons avocado dip per serving.