- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soak if you do not have a high speed blender)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ripe avocado
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend raw cashews, water, oil, vinegar, honey, onion powder, salt and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- Add avocado and blend. Taste for desired seasoning.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a small sealed container. Use within 24 hours.
If you are not using a high speed blender, quick soak raw cashews in hot water for 30 minutes to soften, then rinse in cold water to cool.
- Category: Appetizer