Have you ever seen a Berry Watermelon Pizza? It is the perfect summer dessert! This one is topped with sliced strawberries, fresh blueberries, dried shredded coconut and vegan chocolate sauce. It is ready in less than 10 minutes and an easy recipe for kids to make.
- 7 slices of watermelon, shaped like triangles
- 4 strawberries sliced
- 12 blueberries
- 1–2 teaspoons shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- Place watermelon slices on a plate with the tips pointing in the center so that a circle is formed.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Top with blueberries, sprinkle with dried coconut and drizzle chocolate sauce.
Recipe is for one Berry Watermelon Pizza, feel free to double or triple for a party.
- Category: Dessert