Chicken Salad with Italian Dressing, it has lettuce, chicken, avocado, carrots, jicama and a homemade Italian dressing. Super simple, yet very satisfying and nourishing.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped roasted chicken
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed jicama
- For Dressing: Blend all dressing ingredients together in a food processor and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For Salad: In a large bowl, toss lettuce, chicken, carrot, avocado, jicama and desired amount of dressing in a large bowl. Taste salad and add more dressing, salt or pepper to taste.
Nutritional data below includes 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving.