I love this Chocolate Coconut Whipped Cream! It is creamy, rich and chocolaty, yet, not too sweet!
- Cream from 2 cans of coconut milk, refrigerated overnight (about 2 cups coconut cream)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2–3 Tablespoons maple syrup ( I prefer 2, use 3 if you like it sweeter)
- Carefully open chilled coconut milk cans, do not shake.
- Scoop out thick cream and pour into a large mixing bowl, preferably chilled.
- Whip coconut cream on high speed with an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, stevia, almond extract and maple syrup and continue whipping until ingredients are well incorporated. Serve immediately or store in the fridge in a sealed container. Use Chocolate Coconut Whipped Cream within 2-3 days.
- Category: Dessert