Classic Gluten Free Pound Cake–a dense, buttery delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion. This famous cake is made with Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour for an easy no-fuss dessert. Top it off with whipped cream and fresh berries for a crowd pleasing favorite.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9” removable bottom leak-proof cake pan with butter and dust with tapioca flour.
- In a KitchenAid mixer, beat together butter and cane sugar on high until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Lower speed and one at a time, add eggs. Beat on medium speed, 1 minute.
- Lower speed and add salt and vanilla extract, beat another 30 seconds.
- Keep speed on low and add gluten free flour, 1/4 cup at a time until fully incorporated. Scrape down sides if needed.
- Beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into pan and smooth top with a spatula so it is spread out evenly.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place cake on a wire rack. Next, slide a knife along the outer edge to release cake. Remove outer ring and allow cake to cool on wire rack.
- Once pound cake is cool, serve with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Wrap leftover cake in plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 12
Keywords: gluten free pound cake