Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe
- cream from 2 cans of full fat coconut milk “chilled overnight”
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Carefully open chilled coconut milk cans. Do not shake cans.
- With a spoon, scoop out thick cream only and pour into a large mixing bowl. Reserve coconut water in a separate bowl for smoothies.
- Whip coconut cream on high speed with an electric hand mixer or in a stand mixer.
- Slowly add in vanilla and maple syrup until fully incorporated and soft peaks form.
- You can now use whipped coconut cream to frost cakes, pies, cupcakes or for parfait. Keep coconut cream or frosted desserts chilled in fridge until ready to serve. Will keep for 2-3 days.
- Category: Dessert