- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil (light vegetable oil)
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium russet potatoes, cubed into 3/4 inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, finely diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoons gluten free Tamari
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add onion. Saute 2 minutes and add ground beef. Brown for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cover 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through. Taste for seasoning.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 17 mins
- Category: Entree