How To Make Fantastic Roasted Vegetables
- 4 large red potatoes, cut in eighths or 16 mini red potatoes, cut in half
- 10 Brussel sprouts cut in half
- handful of baby carrots
- 1 medium Chinese eggplant cut into triangles
- 2 medium zucchini sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 onion sliced into large chunks
- 8–10 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 6–8 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet (I use a half sheet) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, Brussel sprouts, baby carrots, eggplant, zucchini, onion and garlic. Pour oil over veggies and sprinkle salt throughout. Toss around with hands to distribute salt and oil throughout veggies.
- Spread veggies onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
The nutritional information below is based on 8 servings.