Paleo Friendly Chili, it has just the right amount of chocolate, uses homemade chicken stock and tastes amazing!
- 1 Tablespoon chicken or bacon fat
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 14.5 ounce can unsalted diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock AKA chicken bone broth
- 3 carrots chopped
- 3 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt (or more to taste)
- pepper to taste
- Heat fat in a large stockpot to medium-low heat. Add onion and saute 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and turkey and brown until fully cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.