This Quick Paleo Greek Mason Jar Salad Recipe is part of Meal Planning Mondays. The sweet & tangy greek salad dressing is made in only 5 minutes and tastes absolutely delicious! With a rotisserie chicken on hand, you can make 4-5 mason salad jars in just under 15 minutes!
- GREEK DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- FOR EACH SALAD JAR:
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Dressing
- 8–12 green olives
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 12–15 slices Persian cucumber (1 small Persian cucumber)
- 4 baby tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chicken (Rotisserie)
- To make dressing: Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, honey, black pepper and salt to a small jar. Seal tightly with a lid and shake until well combined.(Dressing can be divided between 4-5 mason jar salads.)
- To a mason jar, add 2 Tablespoons dressing, next, layer with olives, next, layer with lettuce, next, lay cucumbers flat and press down gently, next, add tomatoes, and finally top with chopped chicken. Press down and seal with lid.
Nutritional data below includes 2 Tablespoons dressing per serving.
- Category: lunch