These delicious Paleo Harvest Muffins are a healthy, veggie packed grab-n-go snack for anytime of the day. My kids did not even realize that there were veggies concealed inside! These Paleo Harvest Muffins are made with freshly grated zucchini, carrots and apple. If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, I suggest you try this recipe!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or light flavored vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely grated zucchini (1/2 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrot (1 medium carrot)
- 1/4 cup largely grated apple (1/2 large Fuji apple)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together blanched almond flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add in eggs, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Fold in grated zucchini, carrot and apple. Incorporate well.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper baking cups. Using a regular sized ice cream scooper, scoop batter into baking cups. Divide batter evenly among cups, about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in the center rack for 22-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.