This Paleo Honey Dijon Chicken with Bacon, Mushrooms & Sun-Dried Tomatoes is the best clean eating, finger licking chicken recipe made in 35 minutes or less! This is an easy one pot meal the whole family will love!
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (I used Baby Bella, any will work)
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil( I used Delallo)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- garnish with parsley
- Bring a large saucepan or stockpot to medium heat. Add your bacon pieces and saute until crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add your onion, garlic and mushrooms to bacon grease. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk, honey and mustard and stir. Add chicken and coat in sauce. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to a moderate simmer. Turn chicken halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking.
- Once chicken is cooked through, (check with a knife in thickest part of breast) about 15-20 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with bacon and parsley.