These Paleo Waffles made with Cassava Flour are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The Ultimate Breakfast that looks like it took an hour to make but it can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat waffle iron to low-medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, whisk together dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix together until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spray waffle iron with coconut oil. Fill waffle iron with batter and heat according to instructions. I used a large Belgian waffle maker and this took 2 minutes per waffle and made 2 large Belgian waffles.
- Serve with maple syrup, whipped coconut cream and sliced strawberries.
- Category: Breakfast