Gluten Free Pink Pig Cupcake Tutorial
Gluten Free Pink Pig Cupcake Tutorial-these cute pink piggies are great for a Charlotte’s Web Party. The frosting is naturally sweetened with raspberry puree and the cupcakes are light and extra moist. These are completely gluten free, dairy free and nut free. Check out this easy step by step tutorial that will bring smiles of joy to your party!
- Crush raspberries through a sieve into a small bowl.
- Remove a Tablespoon of vanilla frosting into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together raspberry puree a teaspoon at a time into vanilla frosting until desired pink color is achieved.
- Cut 12 marshmallows in half and set aside in a bowl.
- Cut enough wafers into triangles until you have 48 triangles.
- Pour 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips into a small bowl.
- Frost cupcakes with a thin flat spatula, keep frosting 1/3” thick.
- Place a marshmallow nose. Pick up a mini chocolate chip and dip the flat part in frosting, stick onto the marshmallow nose to form a nostril. Repeat with one more chocolate chip.
- Place two chocolate chips above the nose to represent the eyes.
- Place two triangle wafers at the side of the eyes for the ears. You have now created your Pink Pig Cupcake!
- Repeat with remaining cupcakes to make 24 Gluten Free Pink Pig Cupcakes.