This refreshing Strawberry Cucumber Mint Infused Water is ready in 5 minutes! It’s sweet and cooling flavors are the perfect thirst-quenching drink for a hot summer day. Get recipe now!
- 5–6 strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, stems removed
- 1 small Persian cucumber sliced diagonally
- ice (12 or more ice cubes)
- Rinse your strawberries, mint and cucumbers.
- Hull strawberries and cut in half. Add to jar.
- Remove stems from mint and add to jar.
- Slice cucumber diagonally and add to jar.
- Add as much ice cubes as desired. If the jar will be sitting for several hours, add 24 ice cubes, if you will be serving shortly, at 12-15 ice cubes.
- Top off with filtered water.
- Add more water to your mason jar after you pour the water into the serving glasses. The strawberries will begin to soften after 4 hours so feel free to replace them if needed or pour them into the glasses along with the water.
- Water tastes best if used within 6-8 hours.