Make this easy Green Smoothie full of tropical flavors. It is ready in 5 minutes or less, low in sugar and you can’t even taste the kale! #greensmoothie #smoothie #greensmoothierecipe #kalesmoothie
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup ice
- 10 ounces coconut water
- Remove the leaves off the strawberries, pinch off the leaves with your fingers or cut them off with a small knife.
- Add coconut water, kale, strawberries, frozen mango and ice to your blender. Blend until you no longer hear ice cubes rattling in your blender.
- Divide smoothie among two glasses and serve. This smoothie will make approximately 30 ounces.
- leafy green alternatives- you can swap out spinach for kale
- strawberries substitutions- replace strawberries with 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries.
- chill glass– for those hot sunny days, chill your glass in the fridge for 3 hours prior to serving your smoothie so it keeps cool longer.
- storage tips- This smoothie will hold in the fridge for 24 hours. Fill smoothie all the way to the top before placing a lid on top to reduce oxidation.
- storage containers- Store in a mason jar or mug. My favorite smoothie storage containers are mason jar mugs with these plastic lids.
- Prep Time: 5
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: green smoothie, tropical smoothie, smoothie recipe