These waffles are the BEST GLUTEN FREE WAFFLES ever! They are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut OR grapeseed oil plus more for waffle iron
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until all lumps have been removed.
- Add liquid ingredients and whisk for 2 minutes or until batter has thickened. Batter will be similar to a thin pancake batter.
- Spray or coat waffle maker with a thin layer of oil.
- Fill waffle maker with batter and follow waffle maker instructions. For a Belgium waffle maker I use 2/3 cup of batter, for a smaller waffle maker, I use 1/3 cup.
- I used a Belgium waffle maker and used the minimum setting. I poured in the batter, flipped the waffle upside down and let it heat for 2 minutes. Flipped it right side up, opened the lid and removed the waffle gently with a rubber spatula. Serve with berries and maple syrup.
- Waffles can be reheated in a 350 degree oven for 6 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free waffles, paleo waffles, best waffle recipe