Chia seeds are high in Omega 3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, anti-oxidants and calcium. This yummy chia pudding parfait is not only delicious but also nutritious! It is perfect as a dessert or a breakfast treat.
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 drops vanilla stevia
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate coconut whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- Place almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract and stevia in a mason jar. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- To assemble chia pudding parfaits, divide half of the chia pudding among the bottoms of 2 glasses, top with half of sliced strawberries, half of banana slices and half of chocolate coconut whipped cream.
- Repeat Step 2 with remaining chia seed pudding, strawberry slices, banana slices and coconut whipped cream.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cacao nibs on each chia pudding parfait. Enjoy!