Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Recipe. This chocolate cherry smoothie is ready in only 5 minutes and is SUPER good for you! Raw cacao is full of anti-oxidant flavonoids, sulfur and magnesium. I used raw cacao nibs in this recipe and sprinkled some on top. Yum!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups frozen dark sweet cherries (10 ounce bag)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (optional 1 teaspoon cacao nibs for topping)
- Add first six ingredients to blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide among 2 mugs or glasses and top each glass with 1/2 teaspoon of cacao nibs.