Ice cream for breakfast, cool!” said my youngest after he tasted his Coconut Kefir Piña Colada Smoothie.
- 1 cup young Thai Coconut Meat
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup coconut kefir (liquid, not the pudding)–add this last to preserve bacteria
- 12 drops vanilla stevia or preferred sweetener
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients excluding coconut kefir to the blender and blend on high. Once ingredients are fully incorporated, add coconut kefir and blend on low until mixed in. This ensures that the bacteria are still intact.
- Category: Breakfast